RADIAL CLUTCH MASTER CYLINDER 16X16 ACCOSSATO
ACCOSSATO Radial Clutch Master Cylinder stand out for their powerful change and reduced passive travel, the pumps are used in Superbike, Moto2, Moto3 and AMA Superbike championships.
The feeling with the lever is immediate and change is always powerful, decisive and without compromise;
This result was possible thanks to a reduction in the tolerances of the machining operations and of the couplings of the different parts of the pump.
The gaskets of the ACCOSSATO Radial Clutch Master Cylinder are made with a compound coming from Formula 1 and guarantee, with the use of DOT4 oil, a high durability, in fact no ordinary maintenance is required.
- Pump Body in Forged Aluminum - Anodized in Hard Oxide
- Aluminum lever (CNC) and anodized
- Adjustable Lever (distance with handlebar)
- Application: 22mm diameter handlebars / half-handlebars
- Recommended oil: DOT 4 (Not included)
RST LEVER OPTION:
NB: Check the size of the clutch hose bolt entering the pump, all Accossato Radial Pumps are M10x1 pitch
NB: The clutch tubes mounted on axially originally pumps may NOT be compatible with the installation of the Radial Pump
NB: Clutch Fluid Reservoir, Clutch Oil and Idrostop are NOT included *
* See ''ACCESSORIES'' for Brake Clutch Pumps & Mounting Accessories