RADIAL BRAKE MASTER CYLINDER PRS 19X17-18-19 ACCOSSATO (Bi-Disc Impiants)
ACCOSSATO Radial Brake Master Cylinder stand out for their powerful braking and reduced passive travel, the pumps are used in Superbike, Moto2, Moto3 and AMA Superbike championships.
The feeling with the lever is immediate and braking is always powerful, decisive and without compromise;
This result was possible thanks to a reduction in the tolerances of the machining operations and of the couplings of the different parts of the pump.
The gaskets of the ACCOSSATO Radial Brake Master Cylinder are made with a compound coming from Formula 1 and guarantee, with the use of DOT4 oil, a high durability, in fact no ordinary maintenance is required.
- Pump Body in Forged Aluminum - Anodized in Hard Oxide
- PRS - Variable wheelbase
- Aluminum lever (CNC) and anodized
- Adjustable Lever (distance with handlebar)
- Application: 22mm diameter handlebars / half-handlebars
- Recommended oil: DOT 4 (Not included)
RST LEVER OPTION:
NB: Check the size of the brake hose bolt entering the pump, all Accossato Radial Pumps are M10x1 pitch
NB: The brake tubes mounted on axially originally pumps may NOT be compatible with the installation of the Radial Pump
NB: Brake Fluid Reservoir, Brake Oil and Idrostop are NOT included *
* See ''ACCESSORIES'' for Radial Clutch Pumps & Mounting Accessories